Pages

Monday 30 November 2015

Alien Invasion

This Writing was influenced by the movie “Robot Overlords”!
The Survival 
 Humankind as we knew it was gone. It has been five years, since the aliens of Glomatron has taken over our world. The resistance of our’s are dying of hunger and thirst. We have no food to feed our young ones and our hunter’s haven’t been back for one week. Run!!! The Aliens ran and destroyed the camp site and cornered all our people, than random shots came from the forest “ BA BA BA” the shots came and went, we looked around to see that the aliens were dead on the ground.
 The Separation 

 We had found a new place to stay it's a big big warehouse, we drew our weapons as we walked into the warehouse, Next thing we know we were tied down onto poles bigger than a whole mini cooper. Guns to our heads and shouting “Who are you” we told them who we were and asked who they were, I call them “ THE RESISTANCE” we joined them because a team always wins. The shakes started, the ground shaked and the building that we were in broke down then I looked around to see myself separated.
 By Myself

 Day by Day I tried to find to a way to get to the other side it was too hard, I left to the police station which had been abandoned after the first attack from the Aliens.On the way there I saw a alien that was waiting for something to eat. At first I thought it was dead until it grabbed my leg, I kicked it off ran to the gun stack got the first gun that I saw and shot it. I found a big bag which I put rifles, shotguns and snipers into.
 The Alliance 

 I found an car which had been abandoned in a car park with food and drinks drove it until I found our group again, they hopped into the van we left into the forest where we found another camp with other people. They decided that we should make an alliance so we did. They were making a plan to enter the mothership of the alien’s so it would be over.
 Our freedom 

The plan was finalized, we chose the people who were going into the ship.We were inside when we saw people captured, locked behind bar, asking and shouting to be set free.We took the people with us to help. We left into the centre of the mothership with a bomb that tyreese( A Resistor) had built. Once the bomb was timed we noticed it had only one minute to until it exploded. we jump off the ship falling into water from high ground. We saw smoke as we came up, the ship had exploded and the people that were left were free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.