Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Touch

Learning Intention- WALT create a descriptive recount that grabs your readers and keeps them interested.

This morning Johnnie, Folau, Kolio, Ceasar, Giovanni and I all played Touch in the bottom court.  First the captains from each teams came together to pick the players,I was in Johnnie and Kolio’s team when Folau, Giovanni, Caesar and Tajai were warming up. They started with a drop kick which I caught and ran, I passed the ball to Johnny he ran to the try line then he passed back then I tryed.


We had the ball once again and as I ran I passed to Kolio. He ran, chipped the ball across the floor and scored.  This time when they kicked the ball it became a 22 touch so then we had to kick to them. We kicked the ball high and Giovanni caught the ball(Jumping) and then ran. Our team lacked defence until they started to run backward towards our try line and scored.  Straight after Johnnie had the ball, he scored.


Soon the game was even and the bell was about to ring. I could feel the ball against my hand going to try(day dreaming.) As we continued playing touch I was playing‘fair’ then at the exact moment my switch changed into “BEAST MODE” When I got the ball I ran with the ball in my hands thinking that I was Usain Bolt I passed the ball to Johnny and kept on running while Koilo was defence line(“So he was just behind us”) HE PASSED THE BALL BACK I COULD FEEL IT AND CHANGED INTO NONU
MODE, stepped and tried. As I was running back I stood on a ball and I broke my ankle.!!

This was best Touch game for me ever because it was the first time I went BEASTmode and NONU mode and the worst because I broke an ankle.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.